If you see your electricity bill, don’t gasp at the amount it shows. Electricity bills are constantly on the rise as energy usage becomes more expensive over time. Therefore, people are turning to solar panels to harness the power of the sun. One such company making the headlines here is Vision Solar.
Therefore, if you are interested in buying a solar panel, check the review of this company out first. Read this article to see for yourself whether this company can provide its services to your benefit or not.
Vision Solar Panel Options
If you want to buy Vision Solar panels from the market or website, you have only one option available.
Here, you will only get monocrystalline solar panels. These small solar panels are ideal for smaller trailers and RVs for their portability and cost efficiency. When it comes to the different types of solar panels available, monocrystalline panels are the most effective. This is because they have an average efficiency range of around 15% to 20%. Additionally, they have a long life span, lasting between 25 to 30 years.
Vision Solar Installation Process
If you get your new solar panels installed by Vision Solar, you will go through all these steps as elaborated below:
- Virtual Consultation: The first step to a solar panel setup is a virtual consultation with company agents. This consultation is free and only requires you to contact them once. The agents will explain to you the benefits of installing solar panels in your house and how to proceed next.
- Analysis: The next step is an energy analysis of your electricity requirements. Depending on the size of your house and the total electricity consumed through appliances, your requirements will differ. Here, company representatives will visit your place and measure your electricity requirements.
- Quotation: Next, the agents of the company will give you a price quotation depending on your solar panel requirements.
- Paperwork: The next step involves deciding on a payment plan to get your solar panel installed. Accordingly, you will have to sign all the necessary paperwork.
- Installation: After all the previous steps are done, the final step of installation begins. This step takes approximately two days, depending on the size of your house and the number of solar panels installed.
Vision Solar Payment Plans
When it comes to payment plans, Vision Solar has two payment options. They are:
- Solar Lease: In this agreement, you will pay a fixed monthly rate for the use of solar panels. However, the benefit over here is that this amount is typically lower than your normal electricity bills.
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA): This agreement will allow you to pay for the electricity generated by the solar panel. As for the measurement, this usage is measured on Kilowatt per hour (kWh). If you select this option, you’ll also get a zero downpayment bonus as well.
Vision Solar Warranty Options
When it comes to warranties and other policies by Vision Solar, here’s a quick rundown of what they offer:
- 25-Year Equipment Warranty: Due to uncertain and unintentional issues that might arise from any form of manufacturing defects, they provide a 25-year warranty. However, this warranty is only provided by the company. Therefore, you cannot go to repair your solar panels from anywhere else, or your warranty might get voided.
- Additional Service Agreements: The company might also provide maintenance and repair costs via various additional agreements. These maintenance plans cost extra and are optional. This includes using a system to monitor the efficacy of your solar panels in real-time.
Vision Solar App
Vision Solar has a mobile phone application for Android and iPhone smartphones. Using this app, you can:
- Redeem Exclusive Offers: Pre-existing customers might get some special limited-time offers and rewards. To keep track of them and be notified of them, you should install this app.
- Keep Track Of Referrals: This company provides a bonus incentive to customers who can refer Vision Solar to other people as well. If they become customers too, you will get an incentive. Using this application, you can keep track of all your referrals and redeem your rewards.
- Chat With Concierge Team: If you have any doubts or queries regarding the efficacy of solar panels and customer service, contact the concierge team. You can chat with them to get all your issues solved.
Vision Solar Reviews
Vision Solar is one of the best solar companies that you should watch out for in 2023. Some other brands include Blue Raven Solar and Palmetto Solar. Many Vision Solar customer reviews have been positive, while some have been negative as well. Therefore, here are some authentic reviews according to the review forum of Better Business Bureau (BBB):
“The consultation took much longer than expected, but I did learn a lot about everything that goes into solar panels. The representative from Vision seemed very knowledgeable about it, and in the end, we decided to make the switch. We’re saving about $60/month and are going to be able to save a lot more with the tax credit as well. Overall I would say switching to solar is a good idea, and these guys got my system installed very quickly after the deal was signed.” — Michael B.
“Met with the salesman. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Explained everything and answered all my questions. No high pressure. Stated [my] system would be installed in 3 months and it was at the end of January.” — Rebecca Z.
“Had Vision Solar install panels in 2 homes [between] Feb ‘22 and March ‘22. Installation was excellent. However, this company has no idea what they are doing. Approaching August 2022 in a couple of days and neither house is running!” — John P.
“My panels have been sitting on the roof for 11 months with zero power generation, and no one will call us back. The people on the phones can’t tell us anything and refuse to let us speak to a supervisor.” — Ann S.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Buyers have frequently asked questions related to Vision Solar LLC, the answers to which are:
➥ Vision Solar is a relatively new company. They have been in business since 2018. It has its headquarters in New Jersey, with other branches across seven states and nine cities.
➥ Jonathan Seibert is the founder and current CEO of Vision Solar. He founded and established the company in 2018 in New Jersey.
➥ The Vision Solar panel price depends on the size of the solar panels and their wattage. Vision Solar panels cost around $4 to $6 per watt produced. In addition, various other factors also influence the price, like rebates, payment schemes, and solar incentives.
Final Verdict: Is Vision Solar Worth It In 2023?
In my opinion – yes – Vision Solar panels are worth your money in 2023.
Even if their solar panels feel pretty expensive, you can pay for them easily using the lease and PPA plans. In addition, you weill also get 25 years of manufacturing warranty. The only downside here is that the services of the company are only available across seven states and nine cities.
|Have a real-time monitoring system.The entire installation process takes around 24 hours.They provide an equipment warranty of 25 years.||Many solar panels have shut down on their own, resulting in various Vision Solar lawsuits.The company provides its service only across seven states and nine cities.|