The idea of trapping power and keeping it for further use has become more attractive these days than at any other time. In fact, a good number of people looking to reduce their power costs prefer the option of power storage other than using power from the grid. In this quest, home battery storage has become such an essential component that goes into making sure there is proper power storage that keeps the power on at all times.
Is The Home Battery Storage Worth It?
One of the questions which have been asked by a good number of concerned people in recent years has been are home battery storage is a noble idea. There are many situations that inform such an inquiry. One of the factors which validate such a question is the fact that home battery storage is not a very cheap thing to install in place.
Therefore, before one considers this idea, one has to make sure that the benefits of this move outweigh some of the associated demerits. The truth of the matter is that home battery storage is very much worth it. In fact, if you are looking for a way of cutting your electric bill by a higher percentage, then this is one of the ways you need to go.
The other thing which comes in as a benefit of having home battery storage is that it offers you stable power in your home. For instance, if you come from areas where there is intermittent power, then you could do so well with home battery storage. Some of these batteries have the ability to keep power for such a long period of time.
This means when you have them, then you are guaranteed power that is not interrupted in any way. Provided you have the best and most genuine batteries, then that means you will be able to enjoy longer periods of uninterrupted power.
How Many Batteries Do You Need To Power Your Home?
You might have the need to install the home solar battery storage system in place, but without knowing how many batteries you need, planning might become complicated. The number of home battery storage you need is dependent on what your needs as a person are.
If you have more needs, you are going to need more batteries, while on the other hand, fewer needs are going to attract the need for fewer batteries. As such, before you head to buy the home storage battery, you need to know exactly how much power you need and other details in this regard.
10 Best Home Battery Storage
Make no mistake, if you wish to enjoy the use of home battery storage systems, then better make sure you look for the best batteries in the business. There are so many batteries of this nature, but you need to be extremely careful with the ones you choose.
The key to enjoying the full benefits of home battery storage is making sure that you pick the best genuine and long-lasting batteries from the market.
However, finding such batteries is by far not an easy thing. With so many gadgets of this nature in the market, it is actually hard to tell whether what you are buying is the right thing or not. In some cases, it might not be, and you might end up counting your losses at the end of it.
This is why a lot of care is needed whenever one is headed to the market seeking to buy home battery storage systems. In this view, therefore, this text offers you a look at some of the best home battery storage there is on the market, which you can consider for your own domestic use.
1. Tesla’s Powerwall 2
One thing you cannot deny is that the Tesla home battery storage systems do not cost cheap. In fact, if you wish to purchase any of these batteries, then better make sure you have enough money to fund the purchase of these batteries.
- For instance, a Tesla Powerwall 2.0 lithium-ion battery offers up to 13.5 kWh of electricity. For you to get this battery, then you need to pay an amount of not less than $ 6 700.
- On top of that, you will also have to pay an additional amount of $ 1, 100 which comes in the form of supporting hardware.
- If you are buying, then it means you are paying an amount of $ 578 per kWh. This cost might scare you until you realize the immense benefits you stand to reap from these batteries.
2. LG CHEM RESU10H
The LG products are known to offer immense benefits and are also very genuine as well. The case is the same with the LG CHEM RESU10H, which is one of the best batteries there is.
- It offers you total energy of 9.8kWh 400VDC is one of the solutions for people looking to keep their power bills grounded with the help of home battery storage.
- With this battery, you get total energy of 9.8k 400VDC with a maximum power of 5.0kW, which makes it so ideal for use in domestic areas.
- If you need a home battery storage that fits your home perfectly then this could be a perfect solution.
3. Pika Energy Harbor
Pika energy offers a variety of the best products, especially battery devices. The harbour battery also pairs directly with an inverter.
- This battery is one of the best there is in the market for people who are looking for the best home battery storage solutions in their homes.
- With the battery storage offering an instantaneous power of up to 10kW, this is one of the solutions you can count on for your home.
- Costing you $ 13, 500 this battery offers you full value for the money you pay for it.
4. Sonnen Eco
If you are looking for a smaller battery that offers you full value, then this is one of the best options there is in the business currently.
- Costing you up to $ 9, 950 it is one of the batteries there is available in the market currently. The battery also offers you so many other benefits like an included inverter which helps in the management of power.
- The good thing with the Sonnen Eco is that it is so easy to install in place.
- If you wish to install one place, then you will not have to struggle a lot with its installation. With a 15kWh storage capacity, this is one reliable solution for you.
5. Panasonic 11.4 kWh EverVolt
The process of installing a home battery storage system should be as seamless as it can get.
- This is why you need to choose the Panasonic 11.4kWh EverVolt, which is one of the best solutions there is around in-home battery storage systems.
- With a 13.5kWh total energy, you will never run out of power with the Panasonic 11.4kWh EverVolt storage battery.
- It is one among the many which are good for use for this purpose and are also very reliable at the same time.
6. Nissan XStorage
The Nissan storage comes in various sizes, which are all designed to fit well in different areas.
- This power storage system comes with 4.2kWh and costs $3,700 even though there are other options in the same regard, which cost more but also produce more power as well.
- Other than the fact that it is easy to install this battery, you can also install it on any surface.
- If you like, you can install the battery on the floor, or if not, then you can still install the same battery on the wall.
- Depending on where you choose to install the battery, you cannot deny that it is one of the best home battery storage systems currently.
7. Enphase Encharge 10
This is an all-in-one battery which is such a reliable solution to meet the needs of your home regardless of what they are.
- The price of this battery could be about $ 10, 649.97 but there are other options that cost lower than this. Depending on what your needs are, you can choose from the available options what you feel is the best solution for you.
- This battery gets you an output of 10.08 kWh energy capacity, which is adequate for all household needs no matter what they are.
- If you need a reliable home battery storage system, then this is one of the solutions you need to be thinking of.
BYD is one of the best solutions there is for you if you are looking for home battery storage. The company is known for the production of the best batteries, with some offering the best solutions in the storage of power.
- If you are looking for something that will last you a long period of time and still offer you immense benefits, then this is one reliable solution for you.
If you are looking for a home battery storage size between 5kWh to 15kWh, then this is one of the solutions you need to be thinking of.
- If you have more energy needs, then you connect it to more than 15 units and deliver the power through an inverter to your home.
- Do you wish, you can connect the MeritSun to either a bank solar or, if not, then a utility grid which will then help you to charge your batteries.
- For a person with long-term power needs, there are no better solutions that you can think of other than this.
10. GSL Energy
Offering options between 5kWh to 15kWh, the GSL energy battery is not a bad option when it comes to home battery storage.
- You can always count on it if you are looking for something that can at all times count in your life of energy saving.
- The battery is also very easy to install, making it one of the best for people who need a seamless home battery storage process.
If you are looking for the best home battery storage that can serve your domestic needs for many years to come, then the options above are for you. From these options, you are going to find some of the best batteries capable of serving you so well for a long period of time.